• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's Get Pickled!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's Get Pickled!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's Get Pickled!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday August 26.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

silverfinger
IMG_7576_zpse38ef12b.jpg

angryfish01
attachment.php

Oldyote
DSC_0703_zps5f9c599d.jpg

Kathy's Smokin'
P1030076-08172013103211000000.jpg

Bluesman
922807e1-e53a-48f8-94a2-d6f598b64287.jpg

Smoke Dawg
attachment.php

deguerre
pickle5_zps12ce2723.jpg

Dauvis
jtmh.jpg

OK... I thought about it. :-D

That's just a beautiful plate of food and I want to try it every time I look at it!

Well, this is a very special TD for me. Guerry's and my tastes in food are almost complete opposites. We rarely vote for the same entry, and it's not just that he likes sour and I like sweet. This time, I feel like he was thinking of me when he made that char siu. Thanks Guerry! :hug:

While I most wanted to eat Guerry's char siu, it was really hard for me not to vote for Smoke Dawg and Pickled Mary!

Wow!! I have a case of serious pickle envy. every entry looks absolutely fabulous but there is one that really grabs me.

I tried to vote the other day but I broke the Database. :tsk:

Then I figured maybe it was because I was voting for the wrong entry. :noidea:

I'm going to try again and vote for Guerre's garnish (if the database will let me). :rolleyes:

All kidding aside my vote went to Guerre because I like to do pork shoulder chunks marinated in wine and wine vinegar among other things. I never felt that I was pickling the pork but I guess maybe technically I was. So because of that I can totally imagine what Guerre's dish tasted like and will be trying a char siu glaze on mine next time. :thumb:

That was a tough one... Had I not eaten yet and been starving, I would have voted differently. However, Silverfinger gets the vote today!

Hey Mongo...you forgot...Congrats Ray!

That's not my modus operandi my brother... I only give the congrats once the MIL (fat lady) sings and this one is far from over. Now if you want me to ask Ray what he is going to call for the next TD, that's a different story. :loco:

Back