Another brethren gets a steal at target!!

Cuebacca

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Ok I had to brag a little bit. I always hear about people on here getting the good sales at stores and then never being able to find them at my local stores. And finally it happened last night at target!:clap2:

Anyways, my wife knew I wanted a weber kettle. I preferred a 22in OTG. But was hunting on Craigslist everyday and couldn't find one. So I decided I would wait til I found one. Fast forward a few weeks to last night. When my wife wanted to go to target and I wandered back to the clearance area and couldn't find anything. Until my wife comes up and points to the top shelf about 3 feet to the left of me and says "isn't that what you wanted?". There it was a 18in ots on clearance for $23.98. I was pumped...my wife was equally pumped so I can't beat that!!

Hopefully this weekend I will get some pron for all of you farkers. Anyone have any ideas for a homemade ash catcher to set on the little dish?

Congrats on your score! Always nice when the missus gets excited over it, too. Waitin' on the pron! :thumb:

Great score! I cruised my local Target this evening and they had nothing marked done what so ever.

thats a killer deal. i just used my 18 and found it better than i thought.

Congrats! As for the ash pan, what about heading to Goodwill or Salvation Army to scout for an old frying pan you can take the handle off of?

Very cool!!:clap2::clap2: For the $33.98 I gave Target I recd a 18.5 OTS plus a Smokey Joe!! I love Target now!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Yeah it is pretty awesome. I don't know if they just don't want to back stock them or what but it seems crazy(awesome for us) that they mark them down so much.

As for the ash catcher idea...I do work with sheet metal workers. So I'm thinking about having them bend me up a cylinder type thing to stick under there.

Man I ha've got to get to Target. Great find!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

It is awesome. I picked up a smoky joe for 15 bucks. I didn't need it or anything but for the price I had to grab it.

I visited one of the local Targets and they had two Weber OTS but without any pricing.. I grabbed one and walked over to the price scanner.. ouch! $79.95.. Doh! Anyway, I did get a nice beer can chicken rack for $5.98 and a Weber grill brush for $2.68 IIRC.. Interestingly enough, many of the grill closeout items were scattered throughout the store end-caps for some reason.. That's where I found the weber brush -- sitting in the paper towel section for some reason.. And no, it was not used! :tongue:

Back