• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

OBR Operation NY/NJ needs help

Anybody in the know that can post or PM me Exactly where they are in jersey? I want to drop them a bunch of butts, rub, and charcoal on Thursday. That is te soonest I can get the quantity of pork I want to haul.

Hot off the press from the FB page. Now setting up new location in Hoboken NJ, teams needed/cookers needed. Calling all NE Brethren!

Just posted in the competition section too - they are at 14th and washington avenue. if you know people in need of food, please direct them there. I am not sure if they will need mass help tomorrow with service, check back tomorrow for those updates.

not sure what is left over tonight, I left about 90 mins ago but there was still chicken and hot dogs left to be served. Tomorrow there should be cases of butts ready to hand out as they were in the process of loading up four smokers to start the cooking.

Please also try and donate if possible to OBR, they really need your support.

Just saw on FB page, 14,500 meals served in two days. And one of those days included setup. OBR beat the Feds and a lot of others in getting in and getting help to those in need.

Side note: OBR is updating FB page much more so than webpage. Go to FB for updates.

Dropped off coffee and donuts to the guys and ladies working in Hoboken a bit ago. Busy busy in prep for tomorrow. Proud of the work they are doing! BBQMafia, Chicken Chokers, 3men& a Babyback, Chris Hart are there to mention a few....God Bless them all:)

Okay Guys, we need a pallet of charcoal hauled from Mechanicsburg Pa to Neptune or Brick NJ.

Can anyone help?

Okay Guys, we need a pallet of charcoal hauled from Mechanicsburg Pa to Neptune or Brick NJ.

Can anyone help?

Jeff, I'm planning on renting a small Uhaul trailer for Thursday, heading to Neptune, NJ. currently in process of contacting OBR to see what is needed. If you don't have someone to haul it by then we can take it I think. What are dimensions and weight of a full pallet?

Jeff, I'm planning on renting a small Uhaul trailer for Thursday, heading to Neptune, NJ. currently in process of contacting OBR to see what is needed. If you don't have someone to haul it by then we can take it I think. What are dimensions and weight of a full pallet?

Cool, but make sure you are in touch, Neptune may move before thursday

"Day 3 results from OBR just published. Nearly 24,000 hot meals served in only three days so far and a lot more work planned for the coming days.

Thanks to all my friends that have may donations to help OBR do what they do. For those of you that haven't, please consider helping them out. 100% of all donations go to the cause and donations are tax deductible."

Thanks, Brian Polak for sending this along!

http://www.operationbbqrelief.org/donate

"If you can't feed 100 people, feed just one" -- Mother Theresa

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
Back