• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Woo-Hoo! We're approved!!!

Sorry Neil, but it's official.......

Attachments

• worthless_thread_without_pics.gif
    worthless_thread_without_pics.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 129
Glad I could help Neil. Now I got to decide whether I am gonna drag the Funkotorium (31 foot trailer with Smoke Deck, Commissary and Bedroom) all the way to Texas or leave it here and start all over again in Texas.

Congrats.

Glad I could help Neil. Now I got to decide whether I am gonna drag the Funkotorium (31 foot trailer with Smoke Deck, Commissary and Bedroom) all the way to Texas or leave it here and start all over again in Texas.

Congrats.
The Funkotorium must travel back to Dickinson.

I promised pictures,you get pictures. BTW...today was our first day at the farmers market. With a slow day, we made a little over $200. Not too bad for 4 hours work.

Here ya go!

fm1122001.jpg

fm1122002.jpg

fm1122003.jpg

fm1122004.jpg

fm1122005.jpg

fm1122006.jpg

fm1122007.jpg

fm1122008.jpg

fm1122009.jpg

fm1122010.jpg

fm1122011.jpg

Enjoy!

I post the pics and now no one wants to see them?
Na na I see em. Great job. Now get a frame built for all the pieces. By the way... guess who forgot to winterize the funkotorium? It probably won;t defrost until I get it to Texas.

That's great! Congrats Big and Mrs Mista!

If I get beck out to Oxnard to visit family soon, I am gonna try to try to take a drive up for one of those specials.

Which farmers market and what days are you there? Just Saturdays? Would like to stop by and taste for myself.

Watts Farmers Market on 103rd & Central 10-2 on Saturdays.

Cool deal Neil. :icon_cool I'll take the Bigmista special with ribs and tri-tip (MOINK). :mrgreen: Do what you love and the money will follow. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Congrat's to the Mista family!:wink:
We are all following you as you head towrd your dreams, Neil.
You are also an inspiration to those of us who want to get into catering BBQ but are a bit timid.:oops::mrgreen:

We made about $250 after MrsMista did the final tally.
Nobody knew we would be there.
Nobody was familiar with us there.
SO not too bad for the first time.

We made about $250 after MrsMista did the final tally.
Nobody knew we would be there.
Nobody was familiar with us there.
SO not too bad for the first time.

That sounds pretty good to me for a first Saturday! :D

Yeah we were satisfied. They are closed next Saturday for the holiday, then we will back out there. MrsMista is going to drop off flyers at the surrounding businesses and churches to let them know we are out there.

Back