Anybody have one of these?

I have a similar cooker as that. I dont know what brand it is but its a side mounted firebox stile as that. Unfortunatly my firebox is about burned out as I guess it is supposed to use charcoal instead of wood. At that price I would say it has the metal in it to use wood all the time. If it seals up good I would say it would work well.
I just bought another bass boat in May and I almost have it paid off so my next little project is to have a bigger cooker but I want one that I can hook up to my truck and pull it to wherever I go. I really want one big enough to do a whole hog.

It seems like it's pretty heavy steel so I think it'a meant to burn wood. I want one big enough for a whole hog as well.

I've never done the whole hog but I just know that would be fun!
I have been to Peru about 11 to 13 times (would have to count my passport) but up in the Mtns there they do a whole cow! Now I have no intentions of doing that but that is just pretty darn good if you ever get to S America. They call it Pachu Maccu. I probably spelled that wrong. My wifey is in bed or I would ask her how to spell it LOL

Hey! I saw that one of those on TV not that long ago! How does it work?

Well, not entirely sure about the science of it. You dump a bunch of coals on top of the box. The top is metal. Pig goes inside the box and only takes about 4 or 5 hours to cook.

Well, not entirely sure about the science of it. You dump a bunch of coals on top of the box. The top is metal. Pig goes inside the box and only takes about 4 or 5 hours to cook.
Really???
How big of a pig are you talking about there?

Oh ok so it was a smaller pig. I was starting to wonder how in the world could a 100 to 200 lb hog cook that fast LOL
So was it really tender and good? I think that box is some sort of Asian style of cooking a pig? I know too many questions LOL

I like the big wheels, looks pretty mobile. It should be easy to transport it around.

Looks good. It weighs 275 lbs so the steel should be thick enough, maybe 1/4". Fair price IMO. Looks like the one I just got off CL. Brinkmann Cimarron Deluxe.

Looks good. It weighs 275 lbs so the steel should be thick enough, maybe 1/4". Fair price IMO. Looks like the one I just got off CL. Brinkmann Cimarron Deluxe.

Ha! I think I was just reading about your rig and how you found it. Guy named Pyle something gave you a link to it, right? I thought the same thing when I saw your rig. Looks a lot like the one I'm looking at. Cooked in your brinkman yet?

Back