Need some Brethren voting help!

nwelch

Got Wood.
Reaction score
I know I am just a farker out looking for wood to smoke, but I would really appreciate some help. I love this forum, and I visit almost every day reading all of your great posts and responding when I have something to add. I know this forum isn’t about self promotion, and I really hate doing this, but I would like to get into the top 3 of this recipe contest, so I need some Brethren help!

I entered a recipe contest for Ritz Crackers called the “Ritz Recipe Challenge” that featured recipes by Guy Fieri. Over 1300 recipes were entered into the contest on facebook, and I was chosen as one of the 10 semi-finalists for my recipe titled “Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Poppers”!

If your a facebook member, please go to http://bit.ly/ejbyQ4, allow the application, like Ritz, and vote for my recipe, “Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Poppers”. You will have to fill out your information, but you will be entered in a sweepstakes with win some Guy Fieri swag!

Thanks for the help!
[FONT=&quot]Nathan Welch
[/FONT]

Done, Good luck. Looks like alot of ingredients for a ritz. Looks good though.

Thanks for the support so far guys! I really appreciate it!

There are lots of ingredients, but the theme was "Over the top recipes", so I figured more is better!

What's a "Facebook" :crazy: ? (old fart mod)

Oh yeah, congrats on the briskie call last weekend.

Thanks for all the support so far guys, really appreciated! You can vote once each day today and tomorrow.

Voted for today, glad I didn't have to retype the info. Good luck!

Back