Vision kamado grill customer service

Scottydont81

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Great service so far. I sent them an email about my grill not coming with a cover and chipped paint, I am have been the one to chip it. One day later I got and email with a tracking number. I received a great cover, better than the weber smokey mountain covers, has a Velcro strip up the side for easy covering, and ceramic patch and touch up paint. Any one think about a Vision kamado from Costco, Canadian Tire (for those up north) I have had great service.

Thanks Vision CS :clap2:

That's good to hear, a friend of mine is contemplating between a wsm+performer or a vision or a bge, but I couldn't tell him many positives about the Vision because I have zero experience with the product so ill pass that along to him.

I also have had a great experience with Vision. They sent me some extra gaskets and also a new cast iron vent top (my old stainless one was sticking). They always respond quickly. I'm glad I bought a vision. With all the money you save over other brands, you can buy a bunch of other stuff for the grill.

I have looked at the one CostCo has on sale right now... But for that kind of money, I could build 6 UDS. Can someone tell me why these cookers are worth the money? Just curious. Thanks!

Back