• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

250.00 for space rent for 2 day event?

after rethinking it were going to pass for couple of reasons.

1. will only be able to do non bbq items even though the other bbq guy is doing sammies and ribs
2.no electricty at all so would have to run gen. from friday night-sunday afternoon .8 tenths of gallon per hour. to keep refers and freezer going.

talked to some people that vended last 2 years that are not going back due to high rent for amount of people attending and onsite hotel dinning room serving plate lunches . cheap just going with my gut on this one will go out and check it out for kicks...

well this weekend was the big gig:shock:what a joke we went by today to check things out least we got a good laugh.now we do bbq and shaved ice... there 3 people serving q,at least 4 people serving some sort of shaved ice or ice cream.and the biggest food booth there doing burgers,dogs etc.was the people that were putting on the gig:twisted: and everyone that was working the event was funneling people to that booth.what a joke....and none of them were remotley busy.i saw the lady that heads it up and she says im so sorry you could not make it!!!i said it doesnt look like any of the food vendors could either:grin:she says we have plenty of food vendors.i said no the 250.00 you charged them.what a joke show it was.and just got back from the car wash and saw the funnel cake guy cleaning his rig before heading back to GA. asked how he did said it only cost him 50.00$ to sit there for 2 days after all sales and fees he wont be back!

Dam!! I got caught up in one of those.

Glad to see you avoided it.

well this weekend was the big gig:shock:what a joke we went by today to check things out least we got a good laugh.now we do bbq and shaved ice... there 3 people serving q,at least 4 people serving some sort of shaved ice or ice cream.and the biggest food booth there doing burgers,dogs etc.was the people that were putting on the gig:twisted: and everyone that was working the event was funneling people to that booth.what a joke....and none of them were remotley busy.i saw the lady that heads it up and she says im so sorry you could not make it!!!i said it doesnt look like any of the food vendors could either:grin:she says we have plenty of food vendors.i said no the 250.00 you charged them.what a joke show it was.and just got back from the car wash and saw the funnel cake guy cleaning his rig before heading back to GA. asked how he did said it only cost him 50.00$ to sit there for 2 days after all sales and fees he wont be back!

Good instincts! Mark this one suspicions confirmed! Glad you made the right decision.

Back