Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lincolnton, NC Hog Happenin June 5&6

Butts-n-gutts

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just want to see if anybody here is going.
We ar cooking in Backyard Comp. I knew ther were alot of NC Brethren added in the last year, This is a great comp to get started, they have been doing it for years, well organized and fun. I just hope its not as hot as last year 105+, low in the 90's overnight.

If you come out at least stop by and say Hi

Butts-N- Gutts
The first time the whole team will be cooking as a team

Wish I was, but the team I help out will be... Screamin Nite Hog BBQ out of Winston Salem. I help them out when their regular helpers can't make it...

I'll be there. It will be the first contest for my team, Sauced! I look forward to meeting some fellow brethren as well.

I was going to do this one, but, too many trips down south as it is.....it will probably be a next year contest.....good luck to all there!

I'll be there. It will be the first contest for my team, Sauced! I look forward to meeting some fellow brethren as well.
Well stop by, This is only our 3rd comp, Last year this was our first. It is a nice comp, good people running it and made us feel welcome. Even with the high temps, we still wanted to go back out and do another.

Are you competing as a Pro, or Backyard? if you are backyard we should be pretty close, last year all of the backyarders were set up around the vendors / turnin point. The Pro's were set up around the courthouse.

I hope that the weather is good, I would like to be able to check out some of the biker stuff this year last year it looked like a lot stayed home.

Bill
To bad you won't be there, I wanted to meet some of the local brethren, that have been around for awhile. not alot of locals that are active or competing.

U2Canque

I did't mean to leave you out, I saw you came down here in the fall and again this spring, this comp would have been a lot of travel when there are so many that are much closer, If you head down hear later in the year let me know.
I look forward to meeting as many Brethren as possible

I am going to be back down for atleast Shelby again....great contest.....and may be doing the one in August I believe...depends on finances....but, yeah, will have to stop on by....and best of luck to ya~!~

Well stop by, This is only our 3rd comp, Last year this was our first. It is a nice comp, good people running it and made us feel welcome. Even with the high temps, we still wanted to go back out and do another.

Are you competing as a Pro, or Backyard? if you are backyard we should be pretty close, last year all of the backyarders were set up around the vendors / turnin point. The Pro's were set up around the courthouse.

I hope that the weather is good, I would like to be able to check out some of the biker stuff this year last year it looked like a lot stayed home.

Bill
To bad you won't be there, I wanted to meet some of the local brethren, that have been around for awhile. not alot of locals that are active or competing.

Yeah, I'm competing in the Pro. Figured if I was gonna jump in I'd jump in the deep end....Lol. I am looking forward to it. I'll try to stop by and say hi. I am really looking forward to this contest.

I signed up to judge this comp, but I have a fesitval back home to cook at...hate I gotta miss it....

Ron

We will arrive sometime Friday...hopefully by noon. Drive safe everyone!

We will be there Thursday late, and are going to the extended stay lot.

Roy

Entered the Tailgate in 2007 and 2008.
This will be our first shot at pro in the HH

Bayou Poker Smokers

From the responses, It looks like my team might be the only Backyard team from here, but I might have to spend some time walking aroung the pro section on Friday night. I look forward to meeting everyone

BUMP....

Almost here.

Last call. Anybody else coming.

I will be there with ScreaminNiteHog BBQ... stop on by and say howdy... unless I am out wondering around looking for you.

I will have the fresh ground coffee and coffee maker again... any takers for a Friday morning wake up cup??

I'm just hoping the weather holds up. Looks like Friday may be rainy. Hopefully it is gone by the time the meat goes on for the night. Don't feel like fighting temps all night long!

BUMP....

Almost here.

Last call. Anybody else coming.

I will be there with ScreaminNiteHog BBQ... stop on by and say howdy... unless I am out wondering around looking for you.

I will have the fresh ground coffee and coffee maker again... any takers for a Friday morning wake up cup??

I hope you mean Sat. morning, seeing how you can't set up until 4pm Friday, unless you are in the extended stay sites, (not even sure where those are). The contest takes place on the street of downtown, they cant close everything down before then.
My team is planning on getting to the checkin around 3:30pm.

Look forward to meeting everyone who is going to be there.

I hope you mean Sat. morning, seeing how you can't set up until 4pm Friday, unless you are in the extended stay sites, (not even sure where those are). The contest takes place on the street of downtown, they cant close everything down before then.
My team is planning on getting to the checkin around 3:30pm.

Look forward to meeting everyone who is going to be there.

Good catch.. :oops: ... yes, make that Saturday morning....

Just saw the latest forecast calling for up to 3 inches of rain between now and Saturday morning. This is gonna be fun! :roll::roll::roll:

Back