A day in the life of Gore and I

If anyone else was going to enter in that TD ... don't. GAME OVER!!!!!!

Those kids have no chance haha. Awesome work sir.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I can't believe he didn't wait until Friday to do a double entry. We could've used this for Team Good. I love the look on that face. Who can resist those eyes?

Sorry boys, unfortunately I work until 5 on a Friday's, no way this would've fit in the schedule. Sunday is my only day off and this took up all but about 4 hours of it. I didn't even get the lawn mowed. :tsk:

You sick FARK! :heh::heh::heh:

After re-reading my thread, I may have to agree. :crazy: Thank you very much.

You have come to the right place. :thumb:

Yeah, this place fits like a glove. Just happy to be a part of it all.

Another Gore on this forum!?:tsk:

No way Phu, It took me 12 hrs to do what Gore would've done in 20 minutes. My brain still hurts.

Thats funny as fark, hope it tastes as good as it looks.

Sent via Criffvo

I'll say it was some good eatin', I even forgot to dust the babies with rub, yet they were the best ones I've ever done!

Unfarkinbelievable! Dude, you need a life :-D I have to agree with Shooter1 though regarding cutting it open and revealing the baby Moinkfish. I'm feeding a feral cat who's belly looks an awful lot like MommaMoink and I could just envision that knife on momma cat. Outstanding, Jason. I'm walking a little taller, a little prouder today for having known you. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Julie

Unfarkinbelievable! Dude, you need a life :-D I have to agree with Shooter1 though regarding cutting it open and revealing the baby Moinkfish. I'm feeding a feral cat who's belly looks an awful lot like MommaMoink and I could just envision that knife on momma cat. Outstanding, Jason. I'm walking a little taller, a little prouder today for having known you. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Julie

Thanks Julie, If the cat drops out a couple baby MOINKS you might be in trouble. :-D

You sick, twisted genius. I'm a little jealous that I didn't think of this first.

Maybe you did, you should really think about sleeping with your foil hat on from now on. :spy::heh:

You sir may be a whack-a-doodle, but you are a genius whack-a-doodle. I am in awe of your MOINKfish. :hail::hail::hail:

You know, once you put a MOINKfish in a cooker, the cooler will never smell right again.

You know, once you put a MOINKfish in a cooker, the cooler will never smell right again.

No Bob, that's the beauty of this fabled fish. They smell like bacon.

That salmon I threw on the other day...not so much. I got a little taint on my grate.

Well played!

Gore... You've been out-Gored! :p

BTW...

Look Gore... MoinkFish Head...

IMG_2450.jpg

Jason that has to be the best ever! Had to call my wife over to check it out…almost had diet coke all over the screen!
Well done sir!:becky::clap2:

Back