The Belly Brothers Do Charleston MO. (updated AND Pictures)

Tom & Josh
Music City
Smokin triggers
Lotta bull
B-B Quau
J-MacK(Me, DF and BQ) beat him :)

U got some stiff competition there.. U best be on top of your game that day. !!! Best of luck.!!! I thnk you may need shirts and a flag!!!

Ummm.......Phil.........did you miss Paul Kirk's, Byron (Butt Rub) Chism's names and The Boys From Tornado Alley?

JMinion and Dr. BBQ, and Buzz cooked against a lot of these teams at the AR Invitational last year.

Yeah, there's a LOT of talent at this contest.

Above 1/2 and definately top 1/3 or 1/4 will be a good outing. But, I'm thinking you guys will do better than that. :D

Troy Black and Bill Arnold need to be on that list also, PaulKirk hasn't been a factor for a number of years.

Put togeather our game plan over the weekend, got the wood all ready for the size that Kick wants. We are just about ready to go. I told kick we have something those guys don't have. We have the Brethren and all their knowledge going with us. "Knowledge is Power" or in this case "Smokin Brothren" Thanks guys & Gals for the support, we will have an update when we get back with the pics. Sure hope Phil sends a flag, hats and approns.

I'll see you all there. That's not far from my neck of the woods. Good luck. If you need fuel for the vehicles take exit 99, that'll be the Cape Girardeau/Jackson exit, go right to Jackson the are a couple of places about 2 miles down the road with cheap fuel. Been running less than $2 a gallon. What day you heading down? Looking forward to meeting some of the Brethren.

Slat,

We are heading down on Thursday evening. Planning on leaving Columbia around 6:00 if all goes well.
That way we can sleep in on Friday morning and relax all day before we have to get busy tending the fire all night!!!

Hope to see you there!

That way we can sleep in on Friday morning and relax all day before we have to get busy tending the fire all night!!!

I ain't sleepin' now!! Relax? What's that! LOL I'm wound up tighter than an 8 day clock!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I'm in pretty good shape......I think about it non stop, have run several hundred senerios through my head.......but I'm thinking we're going to do good and have a great time!!

Brother Slat.......look forward to spending some time with ya!!

Solidkick said:

I ain't sleepin' now!! Relax? What's that! LOL I'm wound up tighter than an 8 day clock!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I'm in pretty good shape......I think about it non stop, have run several hundred senerios through my head.......but I'm thinking we're going to do good and have a great time!!

Brother Slat.......look forward to spending some time with ya!!

You just need to compete more!! Tim and I actually get some sleep now!! After getting out a few times you'll know who brings what, who does what, whoes in charge of the timing, etc. etc. etc.

That's one great advantage to having a retired aviator as a partner - he ain't nothing if not organized!! :D

You just need to compete more!! Tim and I actually get some sleep now!! After getting out a few times you'll know who brings what, who does what, whoes in charge of the timing, etc. etc. etc.

That's one great advantage to having a retired aviator as a partner - he ain't nothing if not organized!!
DF is right on here.
First several events--stress and panic.
Now--we know who does what and have confidence in each other.
We have discovered that we are equally capapble of screwing it up :oops:
So, we just get 3 hours (or what-ever) the schedule shows for sleep and don't stress about it anymore :lol:
We had the pleasure of cooking next to HomeBBQ at Sebring in Jan. Kevin and Clara seem to do the same thing. He sleeps, she minds the fire--then she sleeps and he takes over. With the way they win--works for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, in the last days leading up--Yeah--total stress Mod--for sure :twisted:
But, it goes away at the event.

Just takes a plan and the abiliity to relax and rest.

Fun-Fun-Fun--once we figured it out :lol:

TIM

Gas at $1.969 in Jackson. Let you guys know what it is again Thur. morning.

Well the shopping is completed.

The coolers are packed in the shop with care.
Hoping we can all get off early and get the fark out of here!

We are all getting pretty fired up. Numerous phone calls back and forth last night to check on last minute things,

Momma Kick is getting her dessert ready for her first contest. And we will cook fish on Friday night for the anything butt contest.

Then the smoking begins!!!!!!!

We hope to be on the road by 6:00 pm which should put us down in there I'm guessing 10:30 or 11:00 pm.

Belly 2 has got the Spicewine smoke all waxed up and she looks like new!!!
Decided to put some tail lights on her. Ii was a little nervous going through St. Louis without lights and turn signals.

B2 is pulling the 5th wheel and I have the smoker, and kick will be in the pace car!

Thanks to everyone for their support. Now we gotta go kick some arse!

Bellybro said:
Decided to put some tail lights on her. Ii was a little nervous going through St. Louis without lights and turn signals.

B2 is pulling the 5th wheel and I have the smoker, and kick will be in the pace car!

Somehow I'm picturing a scene from Smokey and the Bandit. Best of luck and have a blast!

http://users.ev1.net/~atilla/cw_mccall_convoy.mp3

I think that was a good call on the lights. I wouldn't want to pull it without 'em either.

Good luck boys! Oh, and good luck to T as well! :D

Jorge said:
Bellybro said:

Somehow I'm picturing a scene from Smokey and the Bandit. Best of luck and have a blast!
Hmmmm....Kick & Mrs. Kick in the pace car....that Chevy have T-tops? :twisted:

Hmmmm....Kick & Mrs. Kick in the pace car....that Chevy have T-tops?

Ummmm......with as much stuff as Mrs. K settin' in the floor to be loaded for the trip, it may be a convertible before the day is over, gotta get it all in someway!!

Brothers, the MoFo Chapter's Belly Brothers are proud to be a part of this website and will do our best to be a fine representation of who and what we are.

OK. It's 10pm eastern - where the heck are some results? :D

OK. It's 10pm eastern - where the heck are some results?
It's now 24 hrs since last turn in, I reiterate, where the heck are some results?

Back