Business Plan

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Met with the SBA last night and have a couple of local promising leads,(helps when you put your wife's name as the business owner...) but I need to get my business plan together. I did this once before but the computer I had it on crashed. I'm working on one today that is a template.
Just wondering if any of you have a business plan you would like to share that would help give me an idea of things to cover, include or would help in preparing and presenting this to financial institutions. Thanks for your help and comments in advance.

I have done 3 business plans in my life. One was fully funded by Bank of America for the expansion of a friend's business.

The other two were non-for profits that were partialy funded.

They are alot of work. I have a great book to right them, I will to find it and send you the information. It came with a CD that really helped with the format.

Use your local SCORE to help you as well... They are FREE!!!

You ALL are awesome!! I'm working on the business plan. I'm also working another angle I hope to share shortly that could help the rest of us here on the Brethren sight as well, Stay Tuned....

Back