UDS Chicken Leg Quarters?? Time and Temp???

QObsession

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Gents Help me out Please
Sorry about this but, I asked for temps and times for doing chicken leg quarters on a UDS
earlier in the week, now I cannot get to threads over 2 days old. What makes it really bad is I received great feed back from the forum, my questions were answered perfectly. I should have cut and pasted the answers into word. How do I get to post over 2 days old. It told me I needed to subscribe to use to Search function of the forum, so I subscribed I still cannot get to the temps and times.

This is what I get even if I try to look at all my previous post.

QObsession, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are trying to use SEARCH, NEW POSTS or TODAYS POSTS. These are functions available to subscribing members only. Available Subscriptions may be found in your user control panel.
2. You are trying to use or access an additional feature available to subscribing members only. Available Subscriptions may be found in your user control panel.
3. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I do poultry on my drum at 325ish, chicken 1/4's usually take 1 1/2 to 2 hrs till 165 in the joint.
Try mayo slather for something different, also holds on the rub nice!

Back