• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

30 day dry age rib eye, red king crab legs, rosemary yukon gold potato, asparagus tip

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

another day in paradise here on the island! :biggrin:

ribeyeskingcrab-008.jpg

ribeyeskingcrab-012.jpg

ribeyeskingcrab-018.jpg

aargh.gif

Last edited:
Last time I showed Rick's pics to my wife, she threatened to leave me and move to Ohio. Now I'm thinking of moving to Ohio:shock:

Rick, there are times you really suck... You know how I hate when you do this in the morning...(LOL) I'll go back to my oatmeal now....:mad:

Dang! That looks like heaven! But I won't move to Ohio unless you do windows!

Good lookin stuff there Rick. I think I need your photo services!

HA HA!! I saw this before I left the house! Now I can make a big breakfast and forget all about it!

OK Rick, it looks really good!

Bet it tasted like crap didn't it? Please, for the love of all that is good and pure TELL ME IT TASTED LIKE CRAP!!!

Now my weekend is going to be one GIANT disappointment.

Every time I check out Ricks post I drool and short out my key board. Note to self Do not open Ricks thread, Do not open Ricks thread. Carp I have to, the pics and food are the bomb!!:icon_bigsmil

Very nice, Rick. And I love the names on the beers!

Wholly Macarel! And I get to eat at the 1st and original Bob's Big Boy tonight in Burbank...just aint right!

thanks farkers... can't eat like that all the time, though :biggrin:

Having guest these days huh? Another work of art.

click here
first customer, but he didn't pay! actually a friend of mine from out of town. he was the first person to tell me about big green eggs in early 2006.

Last time I showed Rick's pics to my wife, she threatened to leave me and move to Ohio. Now I'm thinking of moving to Ohio:shock:

do you do dishes? :biggrin:

OK Rick, it looks really good!

Bet it tasted like crap didn't it? Please, for the love of all that is good and pure TELL ME IT TASTED LIKE CRAP!!!

Now my weekend is going to be one GIANT disappointment.

tasted like chicken, surprisingly!

Or are they half full? :biggrin:

Great pics as always. What was your re-heat time on the king crab? And did you par-boil the Yukons?

the beer bottles where empty actually! the contents are in glasses on the counter out of the photo.

Back