Apricot Pork Loin Chops

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Round 2 of loin chops today to eat during the Chiefs/Colts playoff game this afternoon.

Marinaded the chops in apricot necter Jumex with kosher salt overnight. I also injected some of the Jumex into the chops. For fun, I got out the Jaccard and used on one of the chops. Topped with Lynch BBQ Butt Shaker that I got from Pyle's BBQ in the last Sauce/Rub trade.

Everything's on the smoker now.

Attachments

• loin chops 001 (Custom).jpg
    loin chops 001 (Custom).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 37
  • loin chops 004 (Custom).jpg
    loin chops 004 (Custom).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 37
  • loin chops 006 (Custom).jpg
    loin chops 006 (Custom).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 37
..... lookin' good my friend! I must finish off some P-P from yesterday, but I have fresh bottle of Rocky Mountain All-Purpose Apricot Sauce that I will use soon and try it with some loin chops. Good idea!

Damn, I wish I had some of the Mean Dean's sauce. Its apricot based. I had two bottles here, but sold one to OldBob and gave one to HoDeDo. Didn't even think about sauce with these.

Let us know how they come out. I use Jumex juice varieties in a lot of my recipes. I wasn't sure if it was a regional brand or not.

Just ate part of the Jaccard'ed chop. It was wonderful. The sweet apricot flavor was throughout the dense loin meat. Much more moist than the batch earlier in the week with just dry rub.

Jumex - You gotta believe! :biggrin:

Attachments

• loin chops (Custom).jpg
    loin chops (Custom).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 32
Plowboy said:
Just ate part of the Jaccard'ed chop. It was wonderful. The sweet apricot flavor was throughout the dense loin meat. Much more moist than the batch earlier in the week with just dry rub.

Jumex - You gotta believe! :biggrin:

Good Lookin Eats Todd :biggrin: But ya Forgot to Wait till Game Time !!:biggrin: :biggrin:

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: If ya still have any Chops left Crack that Bottle Of Mean Dean's and send me One when You get it:biggrin:

Back