***Vote - BBQ Brethren "The Chucky Challenge!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "The Chucky Challenge!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay. It's been one of those days.

If there are any issues please send your complaints to Diesel Dave who volunteered to take over for me! :thumb:

OK... Not really. Just let me know if you see any errors.

Dang there all great entries and this is going to be a tuff one to vote for :confused:

Easy vote!

No Chuck roll enteries?

WOW amazing looking entrees I want to eat the entire TD Will have to think about this one

This! Usually after the cook threads, I know. Not here. I want it all. Gotta cogitate, never good fer me.

Actually, I've been waiting to vote for that meat nestled on a mound of lovely mashed potatoes since I first saw it. THEN, there were two of them. :shocked: Meat and mashed taters will get me every time. In the end, I had to give it up for Otto. :thumb::thumb:

Wish I could cast two votes, they'd both go to my baby man. He outdid himself for real, best damn fajita I've had - EVER! And all those fixins done from scratch, you could taste the love! :mrgreen:

:icon_blush:

:whoo::becky:
Have Redhot's chicken fajitas finally met their match?

My problem is that I like everything This thread had it all- a great looking pizza, a beautiful over stuffed fahita- my style, meat and potatoes, meat and fries with a great looking gray for the fries. In the end I had to go with the hash I love hash Great job everyone

After looking at the pics. I couldn't decide. So I looked at the cooks. That was a mistake, now I'm hungry. I finally decided that since this is the second throwdown in a row that I like Will Work For BBQ's entry. This time that's my vote. That Dagwood entry looked really good also.

Good lord!!! What a tuff TD!!! As much as I want to vote for Dave because I know about the Cheerwine and the flavor it provides, that hash has me, then the egg with it too. I gotta think about this for a little bit. Be back later.

Then there's a FaGita in the mix too!

There's something missing in this thread...can't quite put my finger on it...:confused:

It's never complete until that's added. :heh:

That is correct. However, Peeps broke the secret rule:

You cannot suggest a vote for someone (including yourself) who has skin in the game. That's why I never say it when one of my entries is up for consideration.

Back