Favorite SM combinations.

i have to say it too!!! i have only ever had a 2"x4" sample pack that i got in the competitors bag at The Battle of The BBQ-Brethren in manorville and i am sold! this is what i feel is by far the best rub i have ever used. i can't wait to get a variety pack for the long cold winter. as for combinations i would like to know, what sauce everyone is pairing SM rubs with, and if and when SM is going to produce a bbq sauce.

If I wanted to mix 5lbs of SM Sweet and Spicy and a 13oz bottle of the SM Cherry, would I be able to taste the Cherry or do you think I would need more?

I think you should layer versus mixing; it does something groovy to your food. So, no I think the sweet and spicy will over power your food in the suggested measurements.

Enjoy in good health!

i have to say it too!!! i have only ever had a 2"x4" sample pack that i got in the competitors bag at The Battle of The BBQ-Brethren in manorville and i am sold! this is what i feel is by far the best rub i have ever used. i can't wait to get a variety pack for the long cold winter. as for combinations i would like to know, what sauce everyone is pairing SM rubs with, and if and when SM is going to produce a bbq sauce.

Thanks, we do have 4 sauces on the shelf. We may slowly introduce a sauce or two next year. We have an apple, cherry, spicy peach and raspberry chipotle. My thoughts are to introduce the cherry first.

Sorry for the late response, I am on the road! :oops:

Thanks, we do have 4 sauces on the shelf. We may slowly introduce a sauce or two next year. We have an apple, cherry, spicy peach and raspberry chipotle. My thoughts are to introduce the cherry first.

Sorry for the late response, I am on the road! :oops:

I've been waiting, what? Two years or so? Just for you to finally get your cherry busted...

Back