Contest Announcment Red, White and Que, NJ

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Backyard Rib Comp on Sat 09/07 and KCBS categories on 09/08.
Cresskill, NJ 15 min from the GW. Live music, beer tent,
Organized by competitors! Prize Money determined by number of entrants. Enough 20 x 20 spots for 25-30 teams.
100% certified CBJ, with a good mix of master CBJ, and even a couple of those few judges that actually competed.
benefitting the American Legion, WWP, OBR and the Food Bank of Cresskill.

WWW.3mbbq.net

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-White-Que-September-6-7-8/519563474778292?ref=hl

Smokopolis BBQ is in. Glad to have another NJ comp on the list. Any chance we will actually have power is it that a definite 'no'?

Not sure who told you a "definite No" on power. but we will have power.

the no electricity is mentioned on your website homepage- may be left over from last year as the times listed for load in & turn in may be for the rib contest. N

Looking fwd to this, my BiL lives in town so should be an easy trip for me and my family. Any advice or suggestions I should know or be aware of to make this a better experience? Also if I am only able to go one day.. Sat or Sun?

Thanks hope to see some of you farkers there

Looking fwd to this, my BiL lives in town so should be an easy trip for me and my family. Any advice or suggestions I should know or be aware of to make this a better experience? Also if I am only able to go one day.. Sat or Sun?

Thanks hope to see some of you farkers there
Just don't expect to get food from the teams unless yup know them. Sunday is fun after 1:30. But if you get there earlier don't expect to talk to much with the teams they are prepping for turn ins.

Thanks for the info. Not sure which day I will be there. And I totally understand regarding food tasting, I'm just looking fwd to going to my first comp as a spectator.

Just don't expect to get food from the teams unless yup know them. Sunday is fun after 1:30. But if you get there earlier don't expect to talk to much with the teams they are prepping for turn ins.

Back