• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Watcha cookin this weekend?

MaximumJEFF

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I've got two briskets and four slabs of spares. I'm going to marinade one and inject both (first time trying an injection) to see if I can taste a difference. I'm also cooking a couple hashbrown casseroles.
Pron to follow

Nothing major. Trying a couple fatties, for the first time. I'm fixing to put those on in a minute. Then I'm gonna throw some brethren inspired cinnamon apples on for the kids. Not sure what I'm gonna do tommorrow and Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local ACE Hardware has Plowboy's Yardbird. We're having chicken tonight!

I was planning on cooking my first brisket. Was being the key word. It is snowing and blowing outside. not the best weather for a first try at something. I guess I will just cook a steak or 2 later.

Tonight is a reverse seared tri tip. Sunday ill use the leftovers to try making a stuffed tri tip-mushroom wood fire pizza in cast iron. Wish me luck!

I threw on a couple chuckies this am, for dinner. And some polish sausage for lunch.

Tri tip for lunch today. I would say more, but the couch is calling.
Tritip1-1.jpg

Nothing major. Trying a couple fatties, for the first time. I'm fixing to put those on in a minute. Then I'm gonna throw some brethren inspired cinnamon apples on for the kids. Not sure what I'm gonna do tommorrow and Sunday.

What are he cinnamon apples?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cooked a thick filet on the EGG. Absolutely delicious!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 38
I want to try some chicken leg quarters for my uds maiden voyage

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Some butts and 2 brisket flats. Pulling an all nighter to be ready for football / birthday party tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 24
Two pork butts, baking up some Hawaiian rolls to go with it.

Made some cinnamon raisin bread to go with some delicious pumpkin butter, and trying the peach butter with it too. Fingerlickin' sent me those DELICIOUS preserves from the Farmer's Markets his friends run, and ohhhh man.

That reminds me, I gotta post those freaking pictures up still.

Back