Yep, it's smoked what you think it is.

What's great about this thread is it keeps me from having to walk all the way over to the woodpile.

I know. Ain't it great? Everything's off topic, the whole thread's a hijack, actual food shot (finally), and we get quality posts to boot.

Is Meat Burner even still keeping up with this thread? He must not be able to log in at work.

SPAM is made using Pork Shoulder. Don't ask how I know that.

Maybe instead of making our own cooking threads, we should just post everything we cook right here from now on.

Well, after sorting through this thread, all I could wonder was why Spam with cheese was not used? It would have been a nice touch.

spamWithCheese.png

I was thinking that this should be the only thread that Meat ever posts his future cooks in!

Well, after sorting through this thread, all I could wonder was why Spam with cheese was not used? It would have been a nice touch.

spamWithCheese.png

Because you have to let the cheese sit for two weeks after smoking and he was hungry?

I told Tim that he had to take the Spam out of the can, that it is just like brisket, remove from can then put on BGE. The guy can't follow simple instructions.

Remember though, you have to be cryptic and nonsensical with your descriptions.

Back