Plowboys rubs in Canada?

Zedsdead

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I posted this awhile back wondering if there are an updates on the availability of Plowboys rubs in Canada?

I know I'm missing out...

Shipping is a bit steep - for 2 bottles of rub its 15.98 but shipping is 16.48..... But better than not being able to get it at all I guess...

I tried ordering spices and rubs on line, not from the above link, Canada Customs held them for months and in one case destroyed them.

Shipping is a bit steep - for 2 bottles of rub its 15.98 but shipping is 16.48..... But better than not being able to get it at all I guess...
Add a few more items to the cart, the shipping cost will proably be same for 8 bottles. I made same mistake last month. I ordered 2 items, shipping was same for 5 items.:frusty:

Add a few more items to the cart, the shipping cost will proably be same for 8 bottles. I made same mistake last month. I ordered 2 items, shipping was same for 5 items.:frusty:

That makes sense. Thanks, good to know :thumb:

I tried ordering spices and rubs on line, not from the above link, Canada Customs held them for months and in one case destroyed them.

I'm surprised - I order food items all the time for the US and never have a problem with Customs. Usually everything is sent US postal though, not fedex, ups, or any other courier as they're customs clearance fees are ridiculously high....

How long do u guys think rubs stay good for? I'm gonna hafta order alot due to shipping rates

Back