Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Owensboro Kentucky 9/24-9/25

I think we can make Thursday night even better then last years!:clap2::pray:

You guys may be scaring everybody away. Looking forward to watching, I mean seeing, you guys! Be good for us . . . . Okay????

Phillip

Perry Bros, Behave??? yeah right...wish we were coming down for this one, good luck guys

Motown is probably my best. But I can do Rock and Motown with equal enthusiasm.

Gonna miss hearing you & Shigs antics from across the lake on Thur night.:becky: Nothing like pulling up Friday morn to Shigs on the golf cart & Stephan saying "well I suppose I owe you an apoligy too":laugh: Headin to Sparta this weekend (2 hours closer) . Gonna be a norderner. We'll be back next year!! good luck:thumb:

We will behave I promise. We are going to hide in our luxurious Chalet and will only come out to stoke the baby Spicewine every 5 hours or so.

Who am I kidding, we are gonna have a blast but without the possibilities of midnight raids..

Sleep at ease Sir Phillip.:becky:

I'm trying to get all my rest early this week. FOR SOME REASON, I just don't feel like I'll get much rest this weekend! even with the Shigs gone. Don't know what Kathy & I did to tick off the Shigs, Monty Pigthon, The Burritos, Smokin' T's, just to mention a few, but none of them are coming this year!:confused: Guess some other team(s) will have to step up and keep us busy.:roll:

HOWEVER, Perry Brothers, don't feel like you have to make up for them all being gone!

Phillip

No need to worry Phillip. We will bee good boys, I promise.:pray:
Kevin I don't know if you are ready to see this on Saturday....:dancer:

Perry Bros and Sons will be there around 7:30 tonight. Going to be a great weekend.

Wish I could have found a way to make the 11+ hour road trip, but, instead I am off to see what GA has to offer me.....God I love this Southern Tour this year.....going to be a looooooooooong 3 weeks back to back to back......

Phil, you guys, phew, gluttons for punishment....putting Hot Racks right next to Perry Brothers.....scared to ask who's shigging who.....lol

Everyone have a safe trip in:thumb:

Still not sure what's going to happen to Brian this year.:roll:

It would be cool if EVERY team that arrived and checked in would ask "Is Phillip here yet?" If he asked why they were asking they would just say "Just wondering" and leave it at that. That would get him wondering!!

Phillip

Phil, you guys, phew, gluttons for punishment....putting Hot Racks right next to Perry Brothers.....scared to ask who's shigging who.....lol

Let's Just Say "HOT RACKS' GOT SHIG MARKS ALL OVER HER" and I found an ONION Stuffed Behind the Burn Pot Of the "Yeah Eddy" :shock::roll::shock:

hahaha I was soo Happy for THOSE DAMN PERRY BROTHERS on their RGC:)

Back