Mavrick et-73

energyzer

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
one Mavrick et73 from Amazon = $40.53
+Amazon.com Credit Card offer =$40 credit for new account*
+Amazon Prime free trial*
=One Mavrick et73 for $.53 delivered in two days.

*Card and Amazon prime to be canceled upon delivery of unit.

Not a bad deal!

created a new account but didnt see the offer anywhere for the 40 credit

Jeff S.

The offer comes up during the purchasing process. Add the unit to your cart and go to check out. There will be a page that comes up with a Amazon.com/Chase CC offer worth $40.

one Mavrick et73 from Amazon = $40.53
+Amazon.com Credit Card offer =$40 credit for new account*
+Amazon Prime free trial*
=One Mavrick et73 for $.53 delivered in two days.

*Card and Amazon prime to be canceled upon delivery of unit.

Not a bad deal!

Until Amazon sells your info, and you are inundated with junk mail and SPAM :doh:

The Maverick is a nice unit, enjoy.

Until Amazon sells your info, and you are inundated with junk mail and SPAM :doh:

The Maverick is a nice unit, enjoy.

Nah, this isn't my first run at this. You can usually do this once a year. :p

Buy.com does the same deal. The main thing is, Cancel the stupid CC. I don't need that, but I'll take the $40!

I am not getting credit card offer, just the prime offer for free shipping. grrrrr

I am not getting credit card offer, just the prime offer for free shipping. grrrrr

Depending on how much you buy on Amazon, maybe the deal won't come up. Try clearing out the cache on your computer so your going to the site with a clean slate and try it again. Or try a different browser than your using. For example, if you are using IE, try using Firefox. Worth a shot.

The offer comes up during the purchasing process. Add the unit to your cart and go to check out. There will be a page that comes up with a Amazon.com/Chase CC offer worth $40.

Nope, didnt see the offer, even went in and apllied for the card. Just one more thing to remember to cancel now.

Nope, didnt see the offer, even went in and apllied for the card. Just one more thing to remember to cancel now.

Yeah, no use applying for the card unless the deal is there. Sorry to hear that it did't work for you.

Has anyone else had any success with this deal?

might be worth the time to call Amazon and jack them up about the offer. Especially since you applied for the card.

Mine arrived yesterday, now I just need to get that UDS done so I can use it.

Back