Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Liberty, In May 1&2 Smoke on the Water

Fowl Butt will be there. Heard Parrothead Smokers are making a long drive for this one. Should be fun.

I am thinking about coming down for this one. I just need to verify if I can get the time off from work.

Depends on if they send me out on another assignment, if not, then I will be out there for sure.......

Good Luck you guys, watch out for that Beale Street Gang, they are on a roll!

Scott

Jammed Up...In a major way!!!

To all who are concerned,

I am up from Florida to compete and my rub(s) that were ordered from three of the four companies didn't show up for various reasons :mad2:. Although they were ordered over 10 days ago, they didn't make it. With that being said, do any of the Brothers have Great Lakes (Ford's) number or the ability to contact him:pray:.

I have never scrambled like this before and am in bad shape. If you know him, I would like to meet him, but please pass off my number.

863-255-9669

Thanks for the help,
Matt Vann
Whiskey Bent BBQ
Lakeland, Florida

i dont know how to contact him but come see me in the morning i may be able to help you out with some rubs if i have what you need look for the pop up camper (lol) we are close to the kids rides

I am up from Florida to compete and my rub(s) that were ordered from three of the four companies didn't show up for various reasons :mad2:. Although they were ordered over 10 days ago, they didn't make it. With that being said, do any of the Brothers have Great Lakes (Ford's) number or the ability to contact him:pray:.

I have never scrambled like this before and am in bad shape. If you know him, I would like to meet him, but please pass off my number.

863-255-9669

Thanks for the help,
Matt Vann
Whiskey Bent BBQ
Lakeland, Florida

863-255-9669

Thanks for the help,
Matt Vann
Whiskey Bent BBQ
Lakeland, Florida

I am totally shocked! I thought this was Joel Vann??? :shock:

863-255-9669

Thanks for the help,
Matt Vann
Whiskey Bent BBQ
Lakeland, Florida

Another brother saved.

Good luck Matt! :thumb:

Well I made the trip down to deliver some rubs to Matt. It was a quick trip, I didnt get to visit with too many folks, I wanted to see Rich and Ford and Kim and Wayne but I only got to see Troy and Matt. I guess I was good luck to Troy who walked away with a GC, Congrats!! I also see that Matt got a Top 10, I hope those rubs helped out!!

Back