Thurs. Nite Poker

MikeR

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Having some guys over for poker tonight- preparing some food- Pork butt is on now and I'll throw some MOINKS on later.
DSCF6071.jpg

DSCF6078.jpg

DSCF6082.jpg

DSCF6085.jpg

DSCF6086.jpg

I'll be updating throughout the day- Now who's turn was it to deal?

I guess that's one way to melt off excess snow! ;)

Good luck, Mike. How are you going to serve the pork?

I'll be pulling the pork and supplying rolls for sammies. Pork was slathered in mustard and rubbed with "Bovine Bold".Got a three tray buffet server from brother for Christmas to keep everything nice and hot.
DSCF6088.jpg

sounds like you're gonna get 'em full and sleepy and take all their money :)

BBQ and Poker, sounds like a pretty awesome day. Throw in 18 holes, and it couldn't possibly be any better :-D.

Pork Butt and MOINKs sound like good poker food to me.

Gotta try that for my next poker night something gotta change my luck of late...Thanks

You know, I've always wanted to learn how to play poker...you guys do play for money don't ya? Maybe if I'm ever in your area, you could get a few guys together to teach me. I always learn better though under pressure, so maybe a large buy in, decent ante, and no limit hands (whatever those terms mean)...

Looks like you're set for a great night. Look out for smudges on cards, someone might try to mark them...I think I've heard that term before...???

Dan you're always welocome- But I have this strange feeling you may have played a couple of times. :wink: :boxing:

Back