Competition Disposable Cutting Boards

Scottie

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Our good friends at Smoky Mountain Smokers have generously offered to donate all sales of their BBQ friendly disposable cutting boards to the Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation for the month of August. The cost is $21.50 for a 30-pack of disposable cutting boards, which will be donated to our foundation to help fight cancer and support the families dealing with cancer. There is also a small shipping charge for the orders, so save on shipping and order more!!! But what a great deal! So if you are looking to stock up or try these awesome cutting boards, please do so during the month of August. You can find the cutting boards at http://store.smokymountainsmokers.com/pd_singleuse.cfm

Thanks to our friends at Smoky Mountain Smokers, Joe and Voncile Amore for their generous support of our foundation.

You can visit the Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation at www.corlissfoundation.com

***Mods, I also posted this on my page in the venture section. I know a lot of guys from a previous post here int he competition forum wanted me to alert them.. So if it needs to be moved, I understand. Just wanted to let those folks that showed an interest a heads up. Thanks. ***

Last edited:
Chicago area, same deal. PM me, but I am going to order this week, so make up your mind :)

Anyone in the Houston AO that wants to split shipping let me know, or if your cooking Labor Day in Bedford I can deliver them up there.

I'll be ordering by the end of the week.

Anyone in the Buffalo, NY area want to split shipping? (We would like to place the order by Thursday - Aug. 4th)

Last edited:
Order going in this week here....any Iowa brethren want to split some let me know!!

If you want to save shipping bring cash to manorville contest this weekend . I am placing my order Monday.

Chicago area, same deal. PM me, but I am going to order this week, so make up your mind :)
ron I was going to order some this week as well..how did you want to handle this?

jackel, how many did you want? i have 1 extra if you want to split shipping?

It was real fast shipping if anyone is interested....

The GLBBQA is doing a group purchase as well. If you are planning on attending either the Monroe Comp or the Silver Lake Comp we can deliver or you can pick up in Utica Michigan. We think the shipping costs will be somewhere in the $7.00 - 8.00 range. PM me for the details.

A great product, and a GREAT Cause!!

Back