View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #6
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobsterbake View Post
No comparison - friend has BGE and daisy wheel won't stay put. No washer needed and KK top wont fall off when lid is open. You get what you pay for - BGE is a good unit but not the best on the market as so many of my friends say - of course that's when they are not complaining about gasket, top vent and the band issues. Buy quality and only cry once......

I am not affiliated with KomodoKamado in anyway - just tired of delusional BGE owners who can't face facts.
As a moderator, I'll tell you what I AM TIRED of:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=156420

I (we) are tired of having to clean up messes. Everyone has a favorite. We are passionate when it comes to our favorites. BUT, to then rank on those that don't pull for your "favorite" is what starts pissing matches around here. Pissing matches make work for us. Delusional can go many ways..........
NO personal attacks. NO attacks of any kind. Recognizing that everyone has, and is entitled to an opinion, if your opinion comes across as antagonistic, bad karma, insulting or hurtful to another member, or person, keep it to yourself. Any meaningless post that is nothing more than a negative comment or is strictly there to antagonize, will be edited or deleted. Any post with no redeeming quality or deemed negative by moderators will be deleted. In other words, you are NOT allowed to be a jerk just to chit stir or piss people off. Moderators do not have time to be putting out flame wars.

How bout you go buy that cooker and then start posting pron. Pron makes everyone happy!

Bob
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP

Last edited by BobBrisket; 03-26-2013 at 10:43 AM..
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->