• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Spares at Costco?

Tricky

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
We've been cooking back ribs from Costco for years - they come in the 3-rack cryo-pack.

Does Costco also sell spares that way? My wife is usually the meat buyer so she gets the backs, and I can't remember whether Costco even sells spares (but I can't imagine they don't).

Yes and they are good, won me a 2nd place dealy bob with them.

Absolutely agreed. Trimmed St. Louis style which is what I used to do anyway so makes it easier for me and the price is right.

They definitely do. They come exactly the same way, in packs of 3, juts a bit cheaper. They are awesome if you can find them.

They come in 3 packs at both Sam's and Costco. I've had much better results with the Sam's ribs, both at competitions and at home. I have no idea what the difference is. Has anyone else had that experience or is it just me?

They come in 3 packs at both Sam's and Costco. I've had much better results with the Sam's ribs, both at competitions and at home. I have no idea what the difference is. Has anyone else had that experience or is it just me?
Both swift premium?

Yep get the St Loius there (Costco's) all the time never had a problem and prices have always been good.

Costco has St Louis spares in Richmond, VA. I do not think they are Swifts. They ARE over trimmed

just bought a costco brisket, some baby back ribs, along with a couple of the steelhead salmon fillets. but first a couple of pork butts.
the new 18.5 smc is gunna get a great workout this spring

I just bought a 3 pack of St. Louis cut spares last night at Costco in Dallas for $35.

Back