• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Yesterday's Meeting

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So, did anyone listen in to the meeting?

Any idea of what passed and what didn't?

Eric

On another Forum Gene posted that there will be no changes to rules in 2011. All I've seen so far.

I dropped out at the 2.5 hour and they had just finished Merl. His motion 6 failed and a majority of the earlier stuff was moved to executive session as information was sensitive and better left out of public domain. Some info that was privy to executive session was inadvertly spoken but I suspect, and whole heartily agree, it will be edited out of the mp3.

I'm not sure how the bod members can take that much bs for that long. During the time that I was listening, I don't recall anything being done other than:deadhorse: and :dancer:.

I listened to all of it. no lie.

I think someone passed gas. heehee.

Really folks, on a much more serious note, I commend and congratulate those that are actually trying to get things done, in a FAIR and EDUCATED manner. I had to go look up a coupla things... 'fiduciary duties' being one, but as far as I can tell, most of the BoD just wants to get to work on the business they each need to get to... for the good of the organization.

I urgently request everyone who cares to take a good long look at what is going on, in the board room and out of it.
If you don't know about something, TAKE THE TIME TO FIND OUT.
Not everything is on an online forum, nor should it be.

KCBS is made up of people... not just organizers, not just cooks and not just judges... JUST PEOPLE... and so many of us are friends.

Thats the way it was when KCBS started, and hopefully, that is the way it will be again.
(have ya noticed the bottom of my new signature line? I LOVE IT!)

~jumping down from my annual 'get out and vote' soapbox~

Back