• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BigMista's SoCal Send Off Bash Saturday 8/4

Returning from Carlsbad that day so it will be last minute call. If I can't make it, my regards and thanks to Bigmista for all the food I've consumed at his spot over the years.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Just swapped messages with Neil - Bigmista in the house! :whoo:

This is shaping up real good!

And y'all feel free to bring some extra mouths and stomachs!

I better get busy on finding a farkin goat! :shocked:

^^^We always got room for ya, Jeanie! & flights between DFW and LAX can be pretty cheap, esp. when Southwest runs sales ..:becky:

I'll try to be good about taking pix - I've been terrible about it lately! :tsk:

And - any Brethren in the are wanna come join us, don't be shy! We have a great time!

Alrighty, been doing a little figuring today. Here's what it's looking like at the moment based on replies in this thread, messages, etc.:

will be there

Bigmista
silverfinger
campdude
frognot
martyleach
SirPorkaLot
Tonybel

might be there

ssv3
Moose
tom b
Evil-g
LYU370
DUBBAGA
Leftwngr

Also SmokinJohn said he should be able to make it & Big Brother Smoke is a maybe.

My lovely wife and kids will be leaving town that morning and won't be there, but all spouses, kids, friends, etc. are totally welocme. Folks can come whatever time they want on Saturday.

Keep me updated on status & I'll post updates periodically.

Now, other stuff - I have plenty of plates, forks, paper towels, napkins, etc. Got plenty of cooker space of various kinds.

I'm gonna spin a goat & make tortillas and a pot of brisket beans. What y'all gonna cook? :hungry:

That's a tough weekend, but might break away from San Diego and travel north for the event. Big up and a huge high 5 to the crew, esp GTR for the Bash honoring one of our best.

If'n I show up, I'll bring dessert.

You people rock!

Going to have to throw in the towel on this Bash, I really wanted to make it but was just there in June and not enough notice to get a flight (cheap). I Hope everyone has a good time and post plenty of photos. Greg I’ll be back in January for NAMM, maybe we can get together then.

Gonna miss ya Gordon!

Doing an anniversary trip to San Diego in September and had to sweet talk my wife into the necessity of this trip. So this is an early birthday and Christmas gift from her.

Back