• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Time To Loin Up!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Time to Loin Up!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dang Jed we're in this one together :tsk:

I used a rub from Mongo, so I figured no matter what, somehow I'd be Mongo'd and..........I like ice cream :heh:

I'm still wondering what cut Jed cooked if it's not a loin...
I think it's one of these two pieces, but Jed can correct me if I'm mistaken.

schema-porc-ok-jpeg_zps0fd3c639.jpg

^^here is the translation "Le pointe du filet - Also known as a pork sirloin roast or a pork loin end roast, this piece of meat includes the backbone and some of the hip bone. It’s fairly lean and is often sold de-boned and tied up."
If I get enough "Thanks" I can still win, "Looks Great"

Bacon wrapped on something is good. Bacon wrapped IN something is Great!

Had to go with 93VPMOD!

I'm not just looking at the meat, I want to see it in the context of the plate. Is that a plate that would delight me. DerHusker knows how to plate some food. Even taking off points for over exposure that is a winning plate in my humble opinion.

I'm not just looking at the meat, I want to see it in the context of the plate. Is that a plate that would delight me. DerHusker knows how to plate some food. Even taking off points for over exposure that is a winning plate in my humble opinion.
I thought for sure me not plating my tri-tip was gonna do me in, but I wasn't gonna serve it before the entry deadline and wanted to get one in.

DerHusker has been making some excellent plates recently!

These things just keep getting harder and harder...which forces us all to up our game. And I dig it! :wink:

Back