Dumpster diving score

stanimals2

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I was on my way home last week when something setting at the end of a drive way caught my eye, could it be nah couldn't be but it was. A 22.5 weber kettle FREE ! Well that baby went in the back of my car lickity split :biggrin1: I bought a new handle for the lid and replaced the ash cleaner and a quick coat of paint and shes as good as new, I got about 25 bucks in her :rockon:

I was on my way home last week when something setting at the end of a drive way caught my eye, could it be nah couldn't be but it was. A 22.5 weber kettle FREE ! Well that baby went in the back of my car lickity split :biggrin1: I bought a new handle for the lid and replaced the ash cleaner and a quick coat of paint and shes as good as new, I got about 25 bucks in her :rockon:

grats bro! any pics of the easy piece:biggrin1:

Now all you need to do is make some ribskis on that there bad boy, yessirskis. Wrapped in bacon!

Here she is

URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/stanimals2/media/Weber.jpg.html]
Weber.jpg
[/URL]

Ah here she is in action, made chile lime pork loin chops and threw in some skirt steak for burritos ,, Yea life is good !!!

Weberinaction.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nooooo why'd yo paint it! :) jk but check out weberkettleclub.com they have a ton of kettle refurbs without paint. The weber enamel is much better than the paint but either way an amazing score.

Ah man, awesome! Wish I could get that lucky!

Back