At last Pork that pulled!!!!

Randbo

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
5871332677_ec08bc681a_z.jpg

5871333739_9ffcdc4503_z.jpg

5871891950_cf1899559d_z.jpg

Cooked for my wives birthday yesterday. After many failed attempts and THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR POSTING GREAT INFO!!!!!! I learned about how to do it and finally got the pork to pull. I cooked two pork shoulders and with the brisket and ribs we had to much food. The secound shoulder went to the neighbors who are having a hard family time right now. I am thinking it was even better as it had a longer rest period. Anyhow thanks to all of you for sharing info so freely. I am a superhero to my wife for a couple of days anyhow:-D

Dagum! That Looks Awesome!
No doubt you were the "MAN" at the party. Very nice of you to share with your neighbors as well!

That's the Way To Do It!!!!
Stellar Job!!!

Thanks guys. The brisket it was so tender it just melted in your mouth. I am very happy!

Glad to hear! :clap2: Ain't nuthin like it, right? Good on you for fixing up the neighbors - a good plate of food can go a long way in hard times - nice work! :thumb:

All of that looks delicious! Great work, and great pics!

Very nice, and good job sharing. Classic Brethren behavior. :thumb:

NICE!!! You did good, nice move taking care of your neighbor.

Hey, CONGRATS!!!!! That looks soooo awesome and I have to say it's so nice to look at the doghouse and realize you won't have to be in it for a while ...lol.

Nice looking grub!

Btw: it's pretty awesome being the meat fairy, isn't it? :becky:

You never know who is going to be visited by the meat fairy, but the stories of the meat fairies visits are legendary...bringing delicious smoked meat to the good folks in the neighborhood.

Bruce

Back