Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Septemberfest - Windsor, MO. Sept 2nd/3rd

Music

Thinking of bringing my guitar, anybody out there play...I just started again and it would be fun to have a little BBQ Jam on Friday night...I definitely can't do much but can play along...

Thinking of bringing my guitar, anybody out there play...I just started again and it would be fun to have a little BBQ Jam on Friday night...I definitely can't do much but can play along...

I didn't know you played, Will! Maybe I'll come down to see that! :becky:

I was coming but probably not now!

I will be there on Saturday with the WiredBBQ camera and will be recording awards and anything else going on. I also want to get a few team profile videos for the new WiredBBQ.com. We'll be talking to as many teams as possible between now and the Royal then going forward. Hope to some day have a whole library of them. MooCow, Meatheads and Sticks n Chicks, get ready... you're up first!

hey jeff ,ya wanna come on down to table rock on sunday??? o cant make this one this year,we had a great time at this one last year,cindy actually stayed in a haunted house,on the katy trail

Last edited:
hey jeff ,ya wanna come on down to table rock on sunday??? o cant make this one this year,we had a great time at this one last year,cindy actually stayed in a haunted house,on the katy trail

Give me a call tomorrow sometime, Dennis. We might head that way after we leave Windsor.

susie and i are judging. i like this contest alot. hope to cook it next year. keith

I will be there on Saturday with the WiredBBQ camera and will be recording awards and anything else going on. I also want to get a few team profile videos for the new WiredBBQ.com. We'll be talking to as many teams as possible between now and the Royal then going forward. Hope to some day have a whole library of them. MooCow, Meatheads and Sticks n Chicks, get ready... you're up first!
Bring it on!

Anyone know if the organizer has 25 teams yet? When I spoke with him about filming last Thursday morning, he had 22.

Back