Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Blue Springs MO - Sept 11 & 12

Count us in...........hopefully we get our same spot as last year. Looking forward to a good time!

Boondoggle will be there - and doing Buck a Bone so we'll be setting up Thursday.

Big Creek BBQ, sponsored by Farmers Insurance, will be there! Bringing the Farmers Insurance Mobile Kitchen out on Thursday evening. This will be our second contest in 2009 using this attention grabbing camper! :-D

We will be there... Can y'all believe that Ted is getting married this Sunday and his new (soon to be) wife is letting him cook the weekend after his wedding? :icon_shock1: What a great gal! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

We will be there... Can y'all believe that Ted is getting married this Sunday and his new (soon to be) wife is letting him cook the weekend after his wedding? :icon_shock1: What a great gal! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Of course... life doesn't change just cuz you get married. :roll: We still do what we want, right? :wink:

Home town contest for me. Doing buck a bone and have THE prime spot. We're the first team as you come in... so I was told.

This will be our first contest, so if you guys see us please stop in and say high. If you can't find us, just look for the people running around like they have no clue what's going on :) This is a home town cook for all of us as well as we are all BSS alumni.

Todd.....what is your team name? I'll stop by and say hello. Best of luck as you venture into your first contest. No turning back now, you'll be hooked from here on out. :shock:

This will be our first contest, so if you guys see us please stop in and say high. If you can't find us, just look for the people running around like they have no clue what's going on :) This is a home town cook for all of us as well as we are all BSS alumni.

Hopefully you don't get next to those Exe-que-tioner or Boondogle Boys!!:p
Vern and I are coming up Friday after work to hangout/help out if anybody needs it!

Shane, if that means you want to come out and help serve buck a bone ... might take ya up on that for an hour or two.

Our team name is Donkey Punch BBQ and yes please stop by and say hi. We've been practicing for a year and have done several practice runs, but I know we will forget something maybe even the meat :) We're just hoping not to finish dead last in anything, but as long as we have fun it should be a great time!

Hey Don, as long as you're coming down, I wouldn't object to paying you for a bottle!

Hey Don, as long as you're coming down, I wouldn't object to paying you for a bottle!

I can do that. It'll also cost you a cup of coffee for Bobby on Saturday. I want him to get rid of the hangover a little earlier in the day this week.

Don't worry about that in the future - I learned my lesson about participating in the shot walk on cook night. However, I may be part of that crew on Thurs or Fri night at the Royal.

My BS motto - more Powerade, less TR

Back