Can't beleive I'm not cooking this weekend

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
In 5 weeks I've hit 4 comps including 1 vending as well and now there's no meat in the fridge or on the smoker. Sure doesn't feel right. No comp now until Mt Morris on the 22nd and that's 3 more weeks. But I'll be vending starting next week so I guess I'll still be cooking. Just have to start posting in another area.

I wish there was something close before Mt. Morris.

Good luck to everybody competing this weekend.

Me either and I am loving it!!! Come on down to Chi-town Ford... Bring your golf cart and come golfing in my outing! Just going to take care of the Bud girls now... Sorry, no pictures... :twisted:

Good luck to everyone out competing this weekend!

Scottie

I haven't cooked competitively since Great Bend, KS July 11. I only have to wait one more week to get back out there. Then it's three contests in the next six weeks (as long as cash holds out! LOL)

Looking forwrd to a weekend with out cooking, kind of. Making tri-tip at my sisters cabin in Wisconsin on the upper Mississippi.

We don't cook again until Springfield MO on the 14th. I'll probably boil up a pack of ribs and a brisket between now and then though.

Get that barge out on the side of the road and sell some Q! :cool:

Good luck to all competing this weekend!

We are judging for the first time but in reality, I wish we were cooking instead.

Have not cooked since June and because of the weather too. Weather has s*** every weekend. Next contest is the end of August. Now I am too busy to cook as we have decided to move and need to look at houses

DMDon said:
Looking forwrd to a weekend with out cooking, kind of. Making tri-tip at my sisters cabin in Wisconsin on the upper Mississippi.

Oh yeah. After back to back, then vending last weekend - I might grill a hamburger if I get energetic.

Ankeny - they had a youth soccer tournament at the athletic complex. Had the WH and BWS full Friday night then just the BWS full on Saturday night. Sold 3 cases of butts, 11 racks of baby backs and a few hundred burgers.

I can't believe I don't cook 20-30 contests a year !!.. man, I'd like to just one year !!!

I'm feeling withdrawal, too! I may get up at 5:30 just for the fun of it.

NOT!

No cooking for us either.

We did not cook this weekend either and I really liked it, Matter of fact I think I am going to make a habit of it. I know I made more money today on two cater events than I would have competing. I see a racing trailer coming for sale soon. After this spring of dong eight in a row. Its time.

Back