Woo-Hoo! We're approved!!!

Congrats Neil! Look forward to seeing how you do. Out of curiousity ... do you know if they have ever had a BBQ vendor at this farmers market before?

Great Pics! Now you get to find out if the layout is right or start making plans for Rev 2.0.

Congrats Neil! Look forward to seeing how you do. Out of curiousity ... do you know if they have ever had a BBQ vendor at this farmers market before?

They did have a BBQ vendor before but he moved out of state.

Great Pics! Now you get to find out if the layout is right or start making plans for Rev 2.0.

First thing we are going to do is get 2 more jack stands so we will have 2 at the hinges of the tailgate and 2 at the end of the tailgate. Them we will put plywood on the tailgate and roll the spicewine out on to the gate while we are cooking. That will eliminate taking the smoker on and off of the trailer.

Neil, you might try placing an announcement on Craigs list that covers that area.

NUTZ

First thing we are going to do is get 2 more jack stands so we will have 2 at the hinges of the tailgate and 2 at the end of the tailgate. Them we will put plywood on the tailgate and roll the spicewine out on to the gate while we are cooking. That will eliminate taking the smoker on and off of the trailer.

He's learning. :icon_cool Remember, the learning curve will be steep at first.

WAGH, it's gonna be fat doin's at the Farmer's Market. This child wishes he was out your way to try it out. Now it's time to set your next goal on the way to fame and fortune. That would be an old building and a liquor license. Who knows, we might even see you on the Food Network showing off that yummy rub. This is big Mista, really BIG (pun intended).

Congrats on the certified sink and your latest bbq gig at the market!

We made about $250 after MrsMista did the final tally.
Nobody knew we would be there.
Nobody was familiar with us there.
SO not too bad for the first time.

We did about that our first weekend, but by week 3, they were literally driving up, ordering BBQ and leaving without ever going to the market!
Serve a good product and the masses will come!

Congrats bro, i'm available to work the winter!! :twisted:

We did about that our first weekend, but by week 3, they were literally driving up, ordering BBQ and leaving without ever going to the market!
Serve a good product and the masses will come!

Congrats bro, i'm available to work the winter!! :twisted:

Glad to know we have something to look forward to. I hope to add another market to the list come January.

Wondering how to get this on a trailer...and what I will need to pull it...

Custom_3_lg.jpg

No less than a F-150 or Chevy 1500 type vehicle. This is getting to be expensive, huh?:twisted:

Almost got a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab the other day. Then I moved the cover on the dash and saw the big farkin hole they were trying to hide.

Farkin used car salesmen...

Wondering how to get this on a trailer...and what I will need to pull it...
Bigmista, Must be great to live in a place where you can use an open trailer for catering and comps! Here in Ohio the weather changes to fast, and we have this stuff called snow. A co-worker has a 20' enclosed trailer for his catering. As for the big Spicewine, I would just weld some frame rails and and axle on it - make it the trailer! Keep on feeding the masses. Mike

I post the pics and now no one wants to see them?
Mista I noticed the pump you are using and I wanted to let you know that they run better mounted standing up. If you haven't already please put a filter in line with it or at least a quick connect so that you can prime it. Later down the line it will get a bit weak trying to push on start-up so this little trick will save the day. The mounting plate should have those little rubber bushings on it help with the vibration.

Back