Role Call for Harpoon Championship of New England

CTSmokehouse

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Who of the Brethren is going to Windsor VT this weekend to the Harpoon Championship of New England?

I'm attending and will hopefully be judging at the NEBS Grilling Comp.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

We'll be cooking Harpoon, it's our forth contest in 3 1/2 weeks. Hope we do better then Wildwood, we got DQ'd in 2 of the 4 categories.

LostNation said:
We'll be cooking Harpoon, it's our forth contest in 3 1/2 weeks. Hope we do better then Wildwood, we got DQ'd in 2 of the 4 categories.

Rich--you gonna dangle that out there with no comment? :lol:

I have heard nothing but good about Harpoon, even down here in the "other" part of the nation.

Good luck!!!

TIM

I QUE will be there. We are providing dinner for the cooks Friday night. We are going with a Jamaican theme as a friend of ours is flying in from Jamaica to help with the dinner.

Whole hog, jerk chicken, rice and peas, stewed peas and pig tail, roasted yams with jamaican butter, slaw...

My wife and I are going up for the weekend to judge, at least up in harpoon if the organizer runs out of water they have beer!

I'll be there and am scheduled to judge both days. Getting there sometime Friday afternoon. BBQ and Beer I just wish I was cooking maybe next year!!

Sledneck said:
My wife and I are going up for the weekend to judge, at least up in harpoon if the organizer runs out of water they have beer!

The CT river runs right past the Brewery so I dont think water will be a problem. Great spot to take a swim.

lunchmeat will be there. we are SO looking forward to this! I hope to share a Harpoon with any Brethren that I haven't yet met, so come on by when you are able. YEA - three days to go.....

lunchlady

Back