What would you pay for this Weber grill?

sliding_billy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/4075705034.html

I could use a new grill (I normally just grill in the firebox of my offset), but I really could care about the Bud logo. Somebody out there surely knows what a fair offer would be for this. He has listed it a few times already without changing the price. It is located close to where I work, so it is worth me trying.

$100 seems fair since new, never used, and assembled...figure assembly is worth a $10 or so.

Though at that price, personally, I would just go buy a new one since I would prefer the plain black one.

I would go 75 bucks if I didn't care about the " collectibility " if it's not a bargain , why buy on CL ?

Cl

Target may still have Weber OTS in your area for 40$.
To me 40$ would be tops.

Also---if you find one at Target ask them to scan the price. My jumbo joe was marked 59 but scanned at 29. Other reported scans under 20$

It looks like an 18.5. If it is, I would expect to pay close to a new 18.5. I didn't check prices prior to my post above, just assumed the ad was correct regarding the new price for the standard 18.5.

$50 max is what i would pay. Its a 18.5 grill looking at the pic's. If it was a 18.5 otg then yeah $100 would be a good price but not for a ots.

I sent him a message (he didn't answer the phone) telling him I would do $40 and that the Bud logo detracted from the price IMO. My guess is he will either send me an insulting reply or ignore the email, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

It's tough.

If it were a 22.5", I would have done it and made a UDS in a matching color scheme.

But an 18"....pass....You can sometimes snag a 22.5" OTG for 40-50 at wally world in the off season.

Its only a 18.5 you can buy them new all day long for less than $100.00 and the budlight logo to me doesn't make it any more valuable.

18.5 usually run on sale around here under 60, usually in that $50 range, and the 22.5's are $99 all day, on sale around $75+-. That is beyond any shadow of a doubt an 18, so I'm thinking if you LOVE the blue and dont want to wait on the black, $60. Dont like the Bud Lite; I'd just wait. For that matter, I wouldnt own the 18's anyway, the 22's are much more usable space for not much more money.

Saw that Performer. Looks a little rough inside. I'd rather have an 18 or 22 OTS for my needs (because of footprint and price). I rarely do straight grilling, and I would not use it often for smoking.

I rarely do straight grilling, and I would not use it often for smoking.[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy :-:)tape:

Back