• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pulled the trigger and bought a food shack

Hey congrats on your digs dude, maybe one day youll end up on dinners drive ins and dives! You are deff living the dream and Im envyous. Im going to go diggin through my stuff and see if I can find the old plates, I had, need some jerey rep.

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
Must be making an impression, we had a a local radio personality talk about the us during there morning show for 5 mins!! Or so I was told.. had about 4 phone calls on it! Very happy and excited about it. Mon and Tues are supposed to be slow days.. and I'm covering cost both those and making money.. so I'm ecstatic! food cost is under 30% and working on narrowing my waste at end of the day. This weekend I'll get the rest of the plates hung and pictures uploaded!! I can't say thank you enough all the brethern that have helped me learn!!

Clint

I hope you have gotten the plates I had sent to you. I want to see the Virginia Plates that say MMMM BBQ

I hope you have gotten the plates I had sent to you. I want to see the Virginia Plates that say MMMM BBQ

If any Brethren have eaten at Clint's new place, please post a review on their Yelp page http://www.yelp.com/biz/burlesq-bbq-north-pole#query:burlesq

aawa got in today I havn't hung it up yet. But I did put it in the window And thanks!!!!!!!!!!

20130605192730.jpg

20130605192741.jpg

Dubbaga did you set that up? If so Thanks!!

So far I'm doing pretty good cash flowing every day! not making millions... yet but I'm not going broke lol

Heck yeah! I was really contemplating making that my vanity plate for my car, since it is available in Virginia still. (I got you a sovenier plate :p)

Now we have to discuss this menu item named after me!

• Thanks
So far I'm doing pretty good cash flowing every day! not making millions... yet but I'm not going broke lol

Maybe in a couple years you might be ready to franchise? :thumb:

• Thanks
Dubbaga did you set that up? If so Thanks!!

Yeah that was me. It would have happened automatically eventually, but I wanted to jump start your Yelp presence. Keep up the great work!

• Thanks
Just read this thread and got caught up. All I can say is AWESOME and GOOD LUCK, although it sounds like you are rocking!

PM me your addy if you want an Alabama plate and I will get it in the mail.

• Thanks
The place looks great man, congrats on the early success, now keep it going!

I have a whole closet full of PA plates if you're interested. :thumb:

• Thanks
Yeah that was me. It would have happened automatically eventually, but I wanted to jump start your Yelp presence. Keep up the great work!

Just noticed that his hours state he's open from 10am-8am. Just an FYI

Wish you nothing but success PWA!

• Thanks
Congrats on the grand opening! I wish you much success and enjoyment in your new business venture. And I always like to see pics too. If you get a chance, could you post a few pics of the area where your shack is located?

• Thanks
If you get a chance, could you post a few pics of the area where your shack is located?

A Google Map search of his business puts him right about >> HERE <<.

From there, you can click-n-drag that little yellow fellow over to the road and get a 360 degree street view.

Give or take a bit....please correct me if I'm wrong.

Clint, let me know if you need any of these to fill out your collection :thumb:

IMG_20130609_162109.jpg

Thanks and I appreciate it! already got one review!

Congrats on the grand opening! I wish you much success and enjoyment in your new business venture. And I always like to see pics too. If you get a chance, could you post a few pics of the area where your shack is located?

Thanks and I take a few tomorrow tonight if I get a chance.

A Google Map search of his business puts him right about >> HERE <<.

From there, you can click-n-drag that little yellow fellow over to the road and get a 360 degree street view.

Give or take a bit....please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm right here were the propane was is now my shack! got a nice big parking area for truckers and people with trailers.

Clint, let me know if you need any of these to fill out your collection :thumb:

IMG_20130609_162109.jpg

Thats a lot of plates dang! I want to thank everyone for the offer of plates I think I got what I need! If you have a special one that you want to see on my shack I will take it and find a place for it!! send you a pic... just PM me and I'll give you my addy!

Had another solid day, but ran out of brisket :( I'ts been a slow seller till today and ~30lbs worth( 3 13-20lb packers) gone under 4 hrs and of course PP is a top seller... even got a repeat customer that cuz owns one of the BBQ joint in town, like mine better and is by every night so thats got to be a good thing! Also have my first Yelp review!! Thanks DUBBAGA for setting that up, You da man!!! I'm covering all my cost but not planing a trip to Tahiti yet :grin:

Brad looking foward to you swing by and giving the grub a try :)

Thanks everyone!!
Clint

Running out of food must mean you're doing something right :grin:

• Thanks
Brad looking foward to you swing by and giving the grub a try :)

2 months brutha! I know things might change but what are your typical hours/routine for Tuesdays? My tentative plan is to hopefully get into Fairbanks area around 6PM.

• Thanks
Back