Seven Days...

Thanks Chris, ya know, for those that like to play, I hope everyone by now knows what is up.

I teach, as many know... but I find it quite rigorous for the kids to find "evidence" in text or film as to what will uphold their theories. I have even been known to to a test review providing them with the actual answer but forcing them to cite the evidence that proves it.

In that last video I posted the link for..."six and half days"

What do all the hints in the video mean? Where are they?

Sure this is nonsense to some -- but for those of us who want to kill time they will never get back, can you rifle through the clues?

Donnie bought a pit barrel smoker and it's coming in 7 days ?

I think it means that using lighter fluid will make you crazy, and maybe even lose your fingers.

No I think Donnie is going to hang the fingers on a PBC, that's why he's inspecting the hooks.

Interesting is an understatement. I think it is farkin brilliant. And yes, also rather disturbing.

If you want to really see disturbing, try watching the original video of NIN's song, Closer. Now that is truly off the wall disturbing. Trent Reznor is one twisted MF.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRtRvoVQvmM"]MAXWELL Gotta Get Closer LIVE (maxwellfanforum.com) - YouTube[/ame]

Funky version of Closer

I don't suppose this has anything to do with Aaron Franklin and a vat of liquid nitrogen does it?

5 days from today or tomorrow or was this a delayed post from yesterday? Also what time standard are you on as this could effect our time relationship with respect to Greewich Mean Time. I don't want to miss it. Can you send out an email like NASA does when the space station comes over my patio.............:whoo:

Looks like Donnie is moving to Florida and joining the FBA or that is what i get from the gators shirt....I'm not sure why he is spraying lighter fluid all over it ???
Another theory,
as was discussed earlier on the bbq-brethren site, Donnie is co-originator of the PBC and is about to come out of the closet in 5 days...

jon

Back