• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Stoked by Rock's BBQ

uwtech14

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I figured this would be the right place if any to share my experience. I called numerous times throughout the day with questions such as,"should I do this, should I do that?" And not once did I ever feel like customer service was unsatisfactory. Once I said,"my wife" John from Rock's understood what needed to be done! Rocks BBQ customer service is second to none, they made every effort and succeeded in getting me my order in time for New Years Eve smoking!

I got mine last week as a Birthday present so I cant speak for the customer service, but dang it's nice when you get it up and running. Its like turning on the oven and leaving. I have a Pelican laptop case laying around I want to modify to fit all the stoker parts.

Last month I emailed them explaining an issue I was having. They immediately replied saying, "send everything in and they will test it." Everything was returned in 2 weeks and repaired at no charge.

im considering buying a stoker for my personal back yard smoking use.

would love to monitor from inside my house & maybe monitor a wsm 22 and wsm mini at the same time.

I still use the 'old style' Stoker and I've been very happy with it.

I'll admit that it took a little while to figure out that I needed to assign the blower to one of the temperature probes - but once I understood what it was I was looking for - well it was right there in the instructions. I just didn't understand what they were saying the first time through.

It performs well at any temperature too. I've had it running outside at 5F overnight and well over 100F in the summers.

The two times I've contacted their customer service have been very nice. Got answers right away both times.

I can only imagine the improvements in the newer models.

:)

im considering buying a stoker for my personal back yard smoking use.

would love to monitor from inside my house & maybe monitor a wsm 22 and wsm mini at the same time.

In my opinion, once you set it up, you may not need to check it. My first all day smoke, it kept the temps almost exactly at 250 all day. I do have to add that I have not hooked up the wifi features, but look forward to doing so.

Back