I just made my 2nd batch and altered my already deviated recipe as follows:
1 1/2 cup Apple Vinegar
1/2 cup Apple Juice
1 TSP Cayenne Pepper
1 TBSP Sweet Paprika
1 TBSP Black Pepper
1 TBSP Table Salt (iodized)
2 TBSP Tarragon Mustard
So I replaced the water and 1/4 cup of vinegar with apple juice, and once again I came to the conclusion that the Apple Cider Vinegar you have over there is not the same as simple Apple Vinegar here (and I just bought another 6 bottles of Apple Vinegar today).

I have looked through some pictures of Apple Cider Vinegar, and also it has the same amount of acidity (5%) it has a completely different color and is missing the zest. I guess this stuff is nothing like raw, unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar, but I can't believe such really is not available over here. I will have to start looking at some other places, at least it is not common and can not be found in regular super markets.

Nevertheless the new batch tastes delicious, you can not really determine the apple juice, because it is overlapped by the stronger taste of the vinegar, but it certainly adds a hint of fruitiness.

I really suggest to try this mixture, without any ready made hot sauce and water, but with apple juice and one teaspoon of your favorite pepper or chili powder instead.

Thanks from:--->