• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pig Shots for all...with love!

Those look amazing! I see you're putting them on bamboo skewers for ease of handling, nice.

Yeah, I picked that up from John (R2Egg2Q), and by picked it up, I mean stole the idea. :-D It really does make it easier, I highly recommend that method for all things small, ABT's and the like.

Doing a party for 125 on the 28th. Guess what just got added to menu.

The ultimate appetizer table, ABT's, MOINKs, Bickles, Piggles, Atomic Panda Turds, Smoked Salmon, Pig Shots and Booze......Oh yeah :icon_smile_tongue::clap:

drool.jpg

Those look fanfarkingtastic! Never made those before - sounds like a plan for the next time I cooking for a crowd - a small one, by the looks of the prep work. :shocked:

The ultimate appetizer table, ABT's, MOINKs, Bickles, Piggles, Atomic Panda Turds, Smoked Salmon, Pig Shots and Booze......Oh yeah :icon_smile_tongue::clap:

What time would you like us to come over? :becky:

Amazing pr0n , brother! I want me some...

Thanks for the pig shot idea! I need 11 or 9 of those to go with an ice cold Pabst... Dang burn ban

When one of the Brethren mentioned these to me and my wife, we made some and fell in love with them and have made many many of these. Awesome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great. I may have to try that with turkey sausage and turkey bacon. My wife cant eat pork.

They look great. I may have to try that with turkey sausage and turkey bacon. My wife cant eat pork.

That may have been turkey kielbasa, I know I had both kinds in my hand that day, I just couldn't pull the trigger on the turkey bacon. I would love to hear how it turns out for you though.

I'm tempted to buy one of these pans just to make these

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sil-Eco-Perforated-Baking-Sheet-Half/dp/B005QBJ6N0"]Amazon.com: Sil-Eco Perforated Baking Sheet, Half Sheet Size: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

Holy crap that looks farking amazing! These are a must for me to try, dang brother that is just ridiculous how good those things look. Bravo.

Back