Show your BBQ Area

Right outside the door to the kitchen, on the covered porch. Very convenient for year round BBQ!

CountryStyleRibs86006.jpg

Wow just found this tread and want to thank you all for the pics and ideas....Now to find some money, to start building :decision:

I guess your never done with your outdoor kitchen.
I had a mobile kitchen but wanted one that I could put a fridge and freezer in along with sinks and even be able to sell Q out of.

Here are some updates.

_B005035-1.jpg

_C006048.jpg

I guess I'm dumb on what a redneck pic is. Care to elaborate?

Well I figured since it really is the cook, not the cooker we may see some setups like shopping cart turned on its side over bed of coals, maybe a hubcap for the water pan etc.

Most of these setups are really nice and have a lot of inspiration.

You guys are killing me seriously. I can hardly get a 3X3 gazebo to fit in my back yard!!

My Bbq Pit

This is my pit. It was designed by me and built by Berkshire Woodsmiths. It's not completely finished, but almost. It still needs a little tweaking. It even has a small refrigerator/freezer hiding in back of the bar. The gas grill is a Charbroil with a side burner, rotisserie, searing burner and an oven. There's a 2 burner propane cooktop with a stove hood above it and a Brinkman Trailmaster LE offset smoker.
THE PIT           ANGLE 2.jpg

Heres a small update on my egg-center. Almost finished, just have to install the sink when i get it.
Installed the granite countertops today and cooked some picanha for the friends who helped move them.

file.php

Whats the deal with the weber as a flower pot I think that is a commandment that has been broken will have to check with the higher ups
file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

DM
Whats the deal with the weber as a flower pot I think that is a commandment that has been broken will have to check with the higher ups
outstanding pit patio

outstanding pit patio

Lol, thats one of my first kettles that got me started in american barbecue. It fell off my trailer a while back, got some dents and misses some parts, so this is my way of letting it retire :crazy:

DM

Back