• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

United Tastes of America tonight

Candy Sue

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Got this notice this morning:

American Royal BBQ—filmed last October—will air at 10 p.m. Eastern time tonight, on the Cooking Channel. Should be fun.
Ardie ;o)

Tuffy, Johnny, Big Poppa, Chris Lilly and others at the AR last year. There's a fat lady in overalls and an Arkansas Razorbacks hat on there too, by default (no one else was messing with sides!).

I am setting the DVR now! It sure is nice to be able to do this from my smart phone since the brain not remember if I wait until later:doh:. Thank you.

All set to record! Thanks, Candy! I'll look for the fat lady in overalls, but I hope that we get to see you, too! :becky:

Damn! It doesn't look like Mediacom carries the Cooking channel. Food, yes - cooking, no :sad:.

I think the host and the "good smoking luck" guy from pit master were separated at birth. :rolleyes: GREAT show otherwise .

Pretty cool...looks like Tuffy was slicing his brisket pretty thin (or bad camera angle)...Lotta Bull hot tubs chicken...Candy Sue uses canned beans...:tape:...and Rod likes Smokin' Guns rub...hope I didn't give away any secrets...:twisted:...:laugh:

Just my opinion but I can honestly say this is one of the best BBQ shows I have watched. No game show aspect to it yet entertaining and I even got a few ideas.

I would love to see something like this become a weekly series.

I agree. Fun to watch for sure. Pitmasters should take note. Pick 5 or 6 of the best comps and feature lots of cooks. I think that would be a fun way to do it.

One thing I got out of it was that Candy has moved to Oklahoma in the off season:shock:. We will claim her any time.:clap2:

Back