View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #301
caseydog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMROCKS View Post
Even if that car is not yours! I would have had a hard time returning it! Did you get to "test drive" it any? I'd still be handcuffed to the wheel!
They left it with me for three days. I was told not to drive it over 200 miles. I went WAY over 200 miles. I got it a six page magazine article here in Dallas, so they didn't give me any chit about the 300-something miles.

Oh, and I got paid for the photography.

In June, I beat my previous record for the most expensive car I have ever driven on public roadways, which was a $350,000 RUF RT-12. My new record is a 1973 Ferrari Daytona Spyder, worth about $1.8-million. The owner gave me the keys, and let me take it wherever I needed to go to get good photographs of it. I have known that collector for several years, and he knows I have professional driving training, and I am mature, so he trusts me with his cars.

I wouldn't say driving a Daytona Spyder around town is better than sex, but it was better than the best BBQ I've ever eaten.

Trivia: Don Johnson drove a fake Daytona Spyder on Miami Vice. I drove a real one. But, I never slept with Meg Ryan, so I guess we are even.

CD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DaytonaSpyder01.jpg (87.1 KB, 2646 views)

Last edited by caseydog; 07-17-2011 at 06:29 PM..
caseydog is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->