Brisket UN-appreciation thread

lord-have-mercy-upon-us-the-plague-in-london.jpg

Somehow I feel like we are about to do something very very bad.

I hereby beseech my fellow brethren and request humble forgiveness for what we are about to do...it is a quest we have started and there is no way to turn back at this point. I'll see everybody on the other side.

Yeah, there is a point to this thread. It was clearly stated in the OP, you must have skimmed over it :becky:

That's pretty funny right there, I would think many would argue that opinion :laugh:

Actually, the best brisket in the country right now, comes from Franklin BBQ in Austin, TX. They were just voted best BBQ in the country.

http://www.bonappetit.com/magazine/...lin-barbecue-best-restaurant-in-america#intro

They have a huge advantage from the start because all their briskets come from an all organic farm in the midwest somewhere (can't remember where, maybe Montana?), so the meat is far superior from the get go than what most other large bbq joints use.

The real evidence is the long lines in the morning waiting for them to open, so they can snag a few whole briskies to take home.

Dougherty, will this work?

63665c4e-ec4f-4350.jpg

Yup, see you in a bit :thumb:

Somehow I feel like we are about to do something very very bad.

I hereby beseech my fellow brethren and request humble forgiveness for what we are about to do...it is a quest we have started and there is no way to turn back at this point. I'll see everybody on the other side.

Apologize for nothing :heh:

And so in the year of our Lord 2011, Tim and Tim together in blasphemy considered and acted upon the grinding of the Wagyu for the lowly purpose of a grilled sandwich. All who were witness were thus included in the blasphemy. Bet it was farkin' good fellers!

And so in the year of our Lord 2011, Tim and Tim together in blasphemy considered and acted upon the grinding of the Wagyu for the lowly purpose of a grilled sandwich. All who were witness were thus included in the blasphemy. Bet it was farkin' good fellers!

Haven't completed the dirty deed yet, Guerry. But you need not worry, it will be documented so you won't miss anything :heh: The grinder is on it's way, stay tuned :hungry:

I think this calls for a banning. We haven't had a good banning in a long time.

Oooooooo...looks like the perfect meat to fat ratio for a killer burger.:thumb:

think of the kittens...oops, wrong thread - I thought we were in WP...as you were...

Back