Huge Score! But I do feel bad.

Just have her tablets on the nightstand in the morning next to a note reminding her that check out is at 10:00.

What are you proposing he do that would require drugs for her the next morning?

Is must be antacid for the morning after BBQ feeling. :becky:

man, i feel bad for her. That sh*t sucks. that happened to my sister. i wanted to kill the bast*rd. oh well.

Nice score though, no pun intended. haha. 30$. im lookin for one. how bout you ship it to me. ill pay 50$ for the WSM and shipping. haha thats if shipping is less than 50$

Jeff,
You are relatively new here and do not know all of the unwritten rules.
Please allow me to fill you in on one of the most important rules: Harbormaster gets first shot at all CL WSMs in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, and Eastern Minnesota.
However, since this was scored via your resourceful trolling, and the seller seems to be a tad...unbalanced, I will let this infraction go.

:becky:
Now a question...do I need to do a seasoning burn on a new WSM?

Absolutely not. WSMs are porcelain coated, there is no need to season them. Light a fire and get cooking already.

Oh, great SCORE!!!

BTW, if the Mrs. has a fit about the WSM, I know of a loving home for that orphaned cooker.

No need to sell that mini uds.
A Man can never have too many smokers.:-D
jon

I agree completely. My wife? Not so much.

OK, you bought the WSM for 30 bucks & you've got how much into the mini? Let's call it $150 even, right :twisted:. Put an ad on CL offering the mini for $175 and keep cooking on it until it sells :thumb:.

Nice score! Again, you told her she could get more $ so it's a guilt free purchase in my book.

No guilt needed. He cheated, she knows the value. She got any other stuff of his to get rid of?:wink:

I keep hoping for am angry woman to come to me with her husbands 61 Vet.

enjoy your score...and be thankful that Harbormaster is so forgiving :)

The whole divorce thing is a shame. I'd let her know to keep me updated about any other things she might be selling. You never know.

Congrats on the score. As for the MUDS. Don't know if you go camping a lot, but the MUDS is great for camping and for doing small cooks during the week like whole chickens etc. It gets the job done with much less fuel. Hate to see you get rid of it. Maybe you can find a nice little hiding spot for it.
If your wife gets really mad, tell her the story about the other guy and let her know that there are worse decisions you could have made other than buying a $30 WSM! Just my .02. :becky: Hopefully, she'll see the reasoning behind it. Plus, the smokers will keep your mind occupied and busy at home.

Bob

Back