• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Gravy-Filled-Fatty Fried-Biscuit-Ball! pron!

Thank you. My wife no longer thinks I'm the craziest man in america.

I had to share this thread with a few folks in my office. Needless to say we all came to one conclusion... BRILLIANT! Now I just gotta start collecting bacon grease from everyone I know. heh

LAWDAMERCY!!!You done flung a cravin on me!

Pure Genius!!!!

Just saw this thread. This is Biblical. I mean this is the kind of thing that changes the world forever.

I saw this the other day and have been drooling over it ever since! Literally! I think I need a bib...

I had to share this thread with a few folks in my office. Needless to say we all came to one conclusion... BRILLIANT! Now I just gotta start collecting bacon grease from everyone I know. heh
You don't naturally have a pickle jar full of bacon grease on hand at all times? :suspicious: Either that or I'm a freak for thinking this is a normal thing. :shock:
How about BigButz Biscuit Ball ?
That does have a nice ring to it, might have to stick a "fried" in there somewhere. :becky:

Hunting camps nationwide will rejoice and sing your name. Weatherby Rifles, Jack Daniels Whiskey and BigButzBBQ, now that's American made.

As an aside, my wife is a cardiac nurse and thanks you in advance for assuring her continued employment.

Great job.

Yeah, they look good, but not as good as if you took the leftovers, wrapped them in sausage again, then bacon, smoked them an hour or two, then batter them, cover then in captain crunch, deep fry them and THEN wrapped them in a Belgian waffle and gave us a nice plastic carrying pouch where we could pour in hot maple syrup over them.

Oh my GAWD, my arteries are clogging just L:shocked::shocked:KING at that!!! I gotta do that! :p

Back